Costumer Rights Charter
Every client has the right to :
The right to information :
- Be fully informed and transparent about the process, loan conditions and changes that may incur.
- Be informed of the risks posed by variable interest rates and foreign currency loan.
- Be informed about the policy of complaint.
The right to choose
- Make his free choice for the benefit of his interests.
- Withdraw from the procedures when he thinks that they are against his interests.
- Require changes in contractual terms, which are in his interestsand are approved by the institution.
The right to access
- To be provided with hard copies of the deposited documents and / or signed by him / her.
- Seek changes to information previously filed by him.
The right to confidentiality
- To be treated with full dignity and confidentiality.
- To be ensured to the retention of his data in accordance with the technological financial standards and legislation in force.
The right to be heard and complain
- Be heard and complain if hefeels that he hasbeen treated unfairly.
- Receive responses to claims or complaints filed under the current procedure.